There's no reason to throw out perfectly good soap, even if it is too small to use. Collect your old soap pieces and turn them into new bars of soap. Get creative and add fragrant oils to your soaps making something totally new and different from your old bars. If making new bars seems too time consuming, you can simply turn your soap bits into liquid soap by putting the small soap pieces into a liquid soap container, adding water and shaking it.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Used soap pieces
- Soap moulds purchased at craft store
- Scented oils (optional)
Gather all your old soap bits and place them in a saucepan.
Fill the pan with enough water to cover the soap and bring the water to a boil.
Boil the soap for a few minutes until it forms a paste.
Add fragrant scents if you wish.
Pour the mixture into soap moulds and allow to set.
Tips and warnings
- You can microwave the soap bits instead of using the stove top.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for