The Epson Stylus Photo RX620 has the ability to print wirelessly via Bluetooth through the use of a USB Bluetooth adaptor. Once connected, this Bluetooth adaptor enables anyone within approximately 10 meters of the printer to print documents or photos without having to physically connect their computer to the printer with a cable. Install the Epson Bluetooth Photo Print adaptor to give computers with Bluetooth capability the ability to print over a wireless connection.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Epson Bluetooth Photo Print adaptor
Push the Bluetooth adaptor into the USB port on the front-left side of the RX620. The USB port is "keyed" so that the device can only be inserted in the correct orientation. If the adaptor does not go smoothly into the port, remove and reinsert it. When the adaptor is detected by the printer, the light on the adaptor blinks.
Push the top part of the Bluetooth adaptor down so that it bends at the hinge and the longer part of the adaptor rests against the printer.
Push the "Setup" button on the printer's front control panel. A menu appears on the LCD display.
Use the directional buttons on the control panel to highlight "Bluetooth Settings" and push the "OK" button (located beneath the directional pad, marked by two side-by-side dots).
Use the directional buttons to highlight "BT Connectivity Mode" and push "OK."
Select "Discoverable" from the menu if you would like any device within range of the printer to have the ability to print, or "Pairing" if you want devices to have the ability to print only after a four-digit passkey has been entered. The printer is now ready to be used with a Bluetooth-enabled laptop or device.
Tips and warnings
- When you connect to the Epson Stylus Photo RX620 using a laptop or other device, you may be asked to enter a passkey before the printer will work. The default passkey used by the Epson Stylus Photo RX620 is "0000." This can be changed to another number if desired from the "BT PIN Code Set" menu.
- The Epson Stylus Photo RX620 should be turned on when the Bluetooth adaptor is installed. However, do not insert the adaptor while the printer is executing a print job because the adaptor may not be detected and installed properly.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for