In order to become a judge for Pokémon TCG, a player needs to be admitted to the Professor Program. Admission to the program requires that the player pass a comprehensive exam. Once a player becomes a Pokémon Professor, that player is free to serve as a judge for official Pokémon TCG tournaments and to organise Pokémon TCG leagues and events. Pokémon Professors also have access to the Professor Rewards Program, which rewards Pokémon Professors for their time spent judging and organising events.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Sign up for a Pokémon Trainer Club Account.
Study for the Pokémon Professor exam. Study current Pokémon TCG rulings and the operating procedures for Pokémon leagues and tournaments.
Take the Pokémon Professor exam. The exam has 40 questions that need to be completed within 60 minutes. In order to pass, you will need to get at least 32 of the 40 questions correct.
If you pass, enrol in the Pokémon Professor Program. You are now a Pokémon TCG Judge and are free to judge tournaments and organise events---congratulations!
Tips and warnings
- You must be at least 18 years old to become a Pokémon Professor and judge.
- If you fail the test, you will be required to wait 2 weeks before you can take the test again.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for