The Citizen Watch Company is one of the world's largest producers of wrist watches for men and women. Part of Citizen's Eco-Drive line of watches, the Citizen Promaster is a solar-powered watch that can be recharged in both natural or artificial light. With added features like a chronograph and alarm, the Citizen Promaster is a sophisticated watch that is simple to set and use.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Press the bottom left button on your Citizen Promaster watch to access the Time and Date mode.
Locate the crown on the right side of your Citizen Promaster. Pull the crown out to the first position.
Set the appropriate city for your Citizen Promaster watch when the city name begins flashing. Press the top or bottom button on the right side of your Citizen Promaster to scroll through the list of cities until the desired city name is displayed.
Press the bottom left button on your watch to advance the flashing to the Daylight Savings Time screen. Turn the Daylight Savings Time feature "On" or "Off" by pressing the bottom right button on your Citizen Promaster watch.
Advance the flashing to the seconds-place digits on your Citizen Promaster by pressing the bottom left button. Press the bottom right button to set the seconds on your watch to "00."
Use the bottom left button on your Citizen Promaster to advance the flashing to the minutes-place digits on your watch. Adjust the minutes digits to the appropriate number value using the top and bottom buttons on the right side of your watch.
Repeat to set the hour, time format, month, day and year on your Citizen Promaster.
Push the crown of your Citizen Promaster watch all the way back in to complete the time-and-date setting process.
Press the bottom left button on your Citizen Promaster until the Chronograph mode indicator, "CHR," appears at the bottom of your watch's digital display.
Use the top right button on your Citizen Promaster watch to start, pause and stop chronograph timing.
Press the top right button on your Citizen Promaster to display a split lap time.
Reset the chronograph on your Citizen Promaster by pressing the bottom right button while the chronograph is stopped.
Tips and warnings
- The alarm-setting process for your Citizen Promaster watch is similar to the process used to set the time and date. Access the Alarm mode on your watch by pressing the bottom left button until "AL" is displayed. Use the watch's bottom left button to advance the flashing and the buttons on the right side of the watch to set the alarm to the desired time.
- If your Citizen Promaster watch has stopped, charge it in outdoor natural light for at least seven hours before attempting to adjust its settings.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for