The design of the pistol crossbow is a universal model. When modifying a pistol crossbow, it will be completely up to your imagination and budget. The possibilities for the modification process are almost endless. No matter what you want to do to your pistol crossbow, neither major tools nor much preparation will be needed. Most modifications for a pistol crossbow will at most take you about 30 minutes.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Gunsmithing tool kit
- Long-range night/day scope
Remove the small Phillips head screwdriver from the gunsmithing tool kit. Unscrew the securing screws that are holding the scope to the metal support frame on the top of the pistol crossbow. Remove the scope from the frame and set aside.
Place the long-range night/day scope onto the metal frame on the top of the crossbow. Insert the securing screw into the frame and scope. Tighten the securing screws, using the Phillips head screwdriver.
Bring the pistol crossbow to the firing range and zero in the new scope. Test the night/day function to ensure that everything is working correctly on the new scope.
Tips and warnings
- Make sure that you unload your pistol crossbow before you start to modify it to avoid shooting yourself or someone else.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for