When playing sports, fog on your visor can impair your vision and create a dangerous situation, due to the nature of the game. The fog comes from your breathing, and unfortunately, that cannot be turned off. Luckily, you and I are not the only ones to deal with this phenomenon. Companies have also seized this opportunity, and are making anti-fog products for your visor. Now, your fog nightmares will all come to an end, with the anti-fog products.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Anti-Fog Solution (optional)
- Helmet with Visor
- Baby Shampoo
- Wash Rag
Take the visor off of your helmet by removing the 4 screws located at the ends of the visor.
Place a dab of shampoo onto the wash rag, and wipe it all over the front and back of the visor. Make sure you get everything: this is what makes the visor anti-fog.
Wash off the visor with water, getting all of the bubbles off. Leave the film coating on, however, as this is what protects the glass from fog.
Replace the visor back onto the helmet.
Enjoy your now fog-free visor!
Making Your Visor Anti-Fog
Tips and warnings
- Baby shampoo tends to work the best, however, other shampoos will do almost the same job.
- Make sure you only get rid of the bubbles from the baby shampoo: the film is what protects the visor.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for