A Facebook business account gives your company another avenue to reach its marketing goals. After you create a Facebook business page or ad, you can create a business account if you don't already have a personal Facebook account.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Create a Facebook ad or page for your business.
Click "I do not have a Facebook account" on the login screen.
Enter your e-mail address and password in the text fields.
Check your e-mail to receive the Facebook confirmation message and click on the link to officially register your business account.
Tips and warnings
- You can create a page for your business or an ad using your personal account too.
- Business accounts have limited functionality compared to personal accounts.
- Owning more than one Facebook account violates Facebook's terms.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for