Sweet almond oil is a great oil for cooking. It's rich in monounsaturated fats, which regulate blood cholesterol and help maintain cardiovascular health. But did you know that sweet almond oil can make you beautiful on the outside too? The emollient nature of sweet almond oil is a natural for caring for the delicate skin under your eyes. Apply sweet almond oil to moisturise, eradicate wrinkles and fade dark circles.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 100 per cent pure, all-natural sweet almond oil
- All-natural honey
- All-natural milk powder
Apply almond oil directly to the skin under your eyes every night before bed. For the most gentle application, use your ring finger to dab the oil from the outside corner of your eye to the inside corner.
Combine 2 tsp sweet almond oil and 2 tsp all-natural honey. Before bed, dab the mixture beneath your eyes with your ring finger. Gently massage the solution into your dark circles. Rinse off in the morning.
Combine 4 tsp sweet almond oil and 4 tsp all-natural milk powder in a small bowl. Mix well to form a thick paste. If the mixture is not thick enough, add more milk powder, a little at a time, until a paste-like consistency is achieved. Apply the paste under your eyes and allow it to sit for at least 10 minutes. Repeat as often as desired.
Tips and warnings
- Store your sweet almond oil in a dark, cool place. After opening, store it in your refrigerator.
- Do not use almond oil if you have nut allergies.
- Do not confuse sweet almond oil with bitter almond oil, which is toxic.
- Be careful--sweet almond oil may stain your clothes or pillowcases.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for