Size charts for clothing can vary from country to country. With a simple formula, United States clothing sizes can easily be converted into Brazilian sizes. Brazil uses the European sizing chart.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Pen and paper
Check and confirm that the store has a return policy to make sure a return is possible if the clothing does not fit.
Look at the tag on the piece of clothing to ensure it is a standard United States size. Note if it is a number or words. For example, it could say "2" or "Small."
Add a three in front of single-digit sizes. For instance, a U.S. size 4 is a thirty four in European sizes. For double-digit sizes, replace the one with a four. If you are shopping and buying a 16 in a U.S. size, it is a 46 in European sizes.
Tips and warnings
- Sizing can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. The best way to find out if clothing fits is to try it on before purchasing.
- Knowing your measurements can help store employees in other countries help you with sizing.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for