Fender is popular guitar brand, and music stores can buy and sell used Fender guitars. However, becoming an authorised Fender dealer is more exclusive. You will need to follow a few steps to become an official Fender dealer.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Working capital
- Retail space
Secure a website and a retail space. Fender wants dealers to have storefront space. If you are just starting, you can augment your in-store sales with online sales.
Make sure you have sufficient working capital. To become an authorised Fender dealer, you will need to purchase thousands of dollars worth of guitars and accessories to meet the minimum inventory requirements. The exact amount of inventory you will need to invest in may vary depending on your location.
Contact a Fender representative. He can give you exact, up-to-date requirements for becoming an authorised dealer, as these requirements may change from year to year. Their contact information is as follows: Telephone: (480) 596-7195, Fax: (480) 367-5262, e-mail: email@example.com
Tips and warnings
- If you can't afford to meet the minimum inventory requirements, you could simply stock used Fenders.
- Fender may not accept you as an authorised dealer if your retail space is too close to another dealer.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for