Are you looking for a party theme for your next shindig? A crazy hat party is fun for people of all ages. Nothing helps loosen up a crowd and start conversations easier than wearing a crazy hat. Learn how to have a crazy hat themed party today.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Crazy hats
- crazy hat decor
- themed party hat games
Make hat-shaped invitations to send out to friends. Simply cut a hat shape from a piece of construction paper and fill out all the necessary details (date of party, location, etc.) This is one party theme that demands attention, so invite as many people as you can handle.
Stock up on crazy hats. Make sure your guests know that if they try showing up to this party without a crazy hat, they'll be issued one from your inventory. Try cowboy hats, mardi-gras hats, hard hats, dunce caps, derbies, top hats, baseball caps with built-in ponytails and ski masks.
Make decorations to match your party theme. You can craft crazy hats to use as table decor, streamers, and name tags.
Play crazy hat party games, like musical hats, where guests exchange hats until the music stops. Or, you could print several hat pictures and guess what kind of person would wear such a hat. Add a hat to any party game and it's suitable for this party theme. Try "pin the crazy hat on the birthday girl."
Planning your crazy hat party
Tips and warnings
- Crazy hat parties make great pictures if they're well-lit. make sure your photo subjects aren't caught under the shadow of their own crazy hat.
- Sharing hats can contribute to the spread of lice, so be sure that every guest playing the crazy hat party musical hats game is aware of the risks before consenting to participate.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for