Netflix promotional codes can be given as gifts or handed out to entice new users to try out the service. To redeem your promotional code, you will need to visit the Netflix website and enter your promotional code on the "Gifts" page. Promotional codes are usually distributed either on a postcard you receive in the mail or via e-mail. They will allow you some amount of free time to test the Netflix service.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Netflix promo code
- High-speed Internet connection
Go to the Netflix home page in your browser of choice.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click the link that says "Gifts: Buy / Redeem." This link is the first one on the second line below the main content of the website.
Enter your promotional code exactly how it appears either in your e-mail or on the gift card that you received. Once you have entered the code, click "Redeem."
Fill out your account details to begin your trial Netflix membership. You will be required to enter a credit card, which will be billed at the end of your promotional service. You can always cancel the service before your first billing date to avoid being charged.
Log into your Netflix account using your e-mail address and the password that you chose when you set up your account to stream videos to your computer instantly. You can set Netflix to stream to your television via one of the approved devices, such as PS3, Xbox 360, or Wii.
Tips and warnings
- Netflix can only stream instantly into your browser on computers running either Windows or OS X.
- Some promotional codes cannot be used by existing Netflix members; if you already have a Netflix account, check the terms of your promotion. These are located either on the card or in the email you received to ensure that you can use the code.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for