There are a lot of ways to make a little extra spending money on the Web, including content creation and selling items at auction. The level of income for each of these opportunities varies with the amount of effort and the level of expertise required, but they are readily available and offer some monetary reward for following directions. Some people make their living working online full- or part-time and do not need a traditional job to pay their bills and save for retirement.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- PayPal account
- Digital camera
Launch a Web browser and sign up for a free PayPal.com account. Verify the account by connecting it to a bank account when prompted. Apply for the free PayPal debit card once the account has been verified.
Navigate to the Demand Media Studios website and submit an application to become a writer, editor, filmmaker, expert or blogger, depending upon your experience and work preferences. If approved, you can log onto the site daily and earn money any time, day or night.
Navigate to the eBay website and sign up for a free account. Take a digital photo of spare items that are just taking up space and post the photo with a description of the item on the auction site.
Tips and warnings
- Hard work and perseverance are rewarded in any moneymaking opportunity.
- Work directly for a company that has a positive reputation and a history of paying lots of people consistently for several years.
- Avoid any opportunity that sounds too good to be true or promises to make you rich working part-time a few hours a day. These opportunities simply do not exist as described.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for