How to Use Papa Points
The Papa Rewards Program is a customer loyalty program at Papa John's Pizza that allows customers to accumulate points toward free pizza. As of the publication date, once you acquire 25 Papa Points, you receive a promotion code by e-mail that you can redeem online for a free three-topping pizza.
There is no limit to the number of Papa Points you can earn and redeem.
- The Papa Rewards Program is a customer loyalty program at Papa John's Pizza that allows customers to accumulate points toward free pizza.
- There is no limit to the number of Papa Points you can earn and redeem.
Log on to the Papa John's website and create an Online Ordering Account, if you don't already have one. If you have an account, simply log in. This account will give you access to the Papa Rewards Program.
Click on "Register" to begin setting up your account. You will need to create a username and password, and provide some information about yourself, such as first and last name, phone number and address.
Set your address to order. Click on "My Account," then "Papa Points" followed by "Enroll."
Earn rewards toward free pizzas. Points are distributed in the following manner, on a per order basis only. For every full £3 you spend, including tax and delivery charges, you earn one point. For example, if your order totals £9.40, you earn two points; if your order totals £10.0, you earn three points. Once you accumulate 25 points, you will receive a coupon code entitling you to a free three-topping pizza.
- Set your address to order.
- Once you accumulate 25 points, you will receive a coupon code entitling you to a free three-topping pizza.
Log on to the Papa John's website and complete your order, using the promotional code "25PAPA" when you are ready to redeem your points for a free three-topping pizza. If you have earned 25 Papa Points, they will deduct from your point balance at that time. Any points that you have earned beyond 25 will remain in your account, valid toward your next redemption order.
- Papa Points are valid for redemption at any time; however, be aware that they do not post to your account until one business day after you earned them.
- Please note that delivery charges and other fees may apply.
Doug Brockmeier has been a writer and copy editor since the mid-'90s. His work has been featured in "Orange Coast" magazine, the "Orange County Register," the "San Diego Union-Tribune" and other publications in the food, travel, lifestyle and pet industries. He holds a bachelor's degree in English from the University of California, Riverside.