How to Increase Your Charm in Stick RPG 2
Burke/Triolo Productions/Brand X Pictures/Getty Images
Stick RPG 2 is the sequel to the popular 2003 Internet role-playing game Stick RPG. Players first create a customised stickman character and then complete missions and make money as they progress through the non-linear game world.
A major component of the game is character stats, which include strength, intelligence and charisma -- or charm. To raise these stats players must spend their time doing specific activities that level up each individual attribute.
Go to the Stick RPG 2 webpage (xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyword=stick-rpg-2) on the Xgen Studios website. The game will load in your Web browser.
Click "New Game" and customise your stickman character. Then click "Go" in the bottom right corner to begin the game.
- Stick RPG 2 is the sequel to the popular 2003 Internet role-playing game Stick RPG.
- Click "New Game" and customise your stickman character.
Walk to the bar -- identified by the building with the orange stickman laying against it -- and drink a beer. This will increase your charm by one point. You can also smoke a cigarette to increase your charm one point, however this will lower your health as well.
Get a job or complete a mission if you're eager to increase your charm faster. Jobs and missions get you money, which can be used to drink or smoke large amounts.
Invest in real estate. Once you have some cash flow and are able to buy houses and furniture you'll be able to increase your charm much faster. Many types of furniture and home accessories increase your stats with use. Go to the furniture store and read the descriptions on the items to find out which best increases your charm.
- Walk to the bar -- identified by the building with the orange stickman laying against it -- and drink a beer.
- Get a job or complete a mission if you're eager to increase your charm faster.
- Investing and gaining interest on a savings account at the bank is a much faster way to increase your charm. It allows you to purchase furniture and raise your stats multiple points at a time instead of spending hours at the bar raising your charm only one point at a time.
- Smoking can kill you if you do it too much. Be sure to balance smoking with drinking beer to increase your stats more safely.
Lucas Kittmer has been writing professionally since 2008. His work has been published in "The Charlatan" and "Kingston Whig-Standard." Kittmer is pursuing a Bachelor of Journalism from Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada.