How to Make Dominos Double Decadence
vegetarian pizza image by Blaine stiger from Fotolia.com
In the United Kingdom, Domino's Pizza offers numerous varieties of its Double Decadence pizza. These pizzas feature two thin pizza crusts with a layer of sauce or cheese between them. The customer can choose toppings. Pizza-lovers outside of the United Kingdom can indulge by making similar pizzas at home.
The recipe is simple and can be easily varied.
Preheat your oven to 260 degrees C.
Place one crust on the baking tray and spread a thin layer, about 113gr., of herb cream cheese on top.
- In the United Kingdom, Domino's Pizza offers numerous varieties of its Double Decadence pizza.
- These pizzas feature two thin pizza crusts with a layer of sauce or cheese between them.
Place the second pizza crust on top of the cream cheese. Roll the rolling pin over the crusts to ensure that they stick together.
Drizzle olive oil on top of the crust. Spread the tomato sauce on top and add the mozzarella cheese. Add your choice of meat and vegetable toppings.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the mozzarella is melted.
- Mark Bittman: "How to Cook Everything Vegetarian"; 2007
- Pizzas and Stuff!: Domino's Pizza Fans Create Double Decadence Spotify Playlist
- Milton Keynes: Domino's Doubles the Choice --- Launch of UK's First Double Decker Pizza
- You can substitute pesto, Velveeta or grated cheese for the cream cheese filling.
- You can substitute barbecue sauce for the tomato sauce. Barbecue sauce works well if chicken is one of your toppings.
- Baking trays work well for baking pizza, but a pizza stone will keep the crust from getting soggy.
Kat Black is a professional writer currently completing her doctorate in musicology/ She has won several prestigious awards for her research, and has had extensive training in classical music and dance.