How to bulk up on winstrol
Winstrol, sold as the generic drug stanozolol, is a man-made steroid that is derived from and acts like naturally occurring testosterone. Bodybuilders and other athletes use it in conjunction with their training in an attempt to bulk up, meaning to increase muscle mass and strength.
Winstrol is available in a tablet and injection and is legal to obtain in the United States only through a prescription from a physician. Winstrol is banned by most athletic organisations, which view it as a performance-enhancing substance, and it has been linked to liver damage in some users.
Read and follow all directions listed on the Winstrol bottle and given by your physician. Prescription Winstrol is a pink 2mg tablet. It's also used to treat hereditary angioedema (swelling of the face, arms, legs) and anaemia, and in veterinary medicine.
- Winstrol, sold as the generic drug stanozolol, is a man-made steroid that is derived from and acts like naturally occurring testosterone.
- Winstrol is banned by most athletic organisations, which view it as a performance-enhancing substance, and it has been linked to liver damage in some users.
Take one dose according to the label with a full glass of water. Winstrol can be taken with or without food. If you get an upset stomach, try taking it with food. If you miss a dose, do not take a double dose. Skip that dose and continue with the dosing schedule.
Follow a training program that includes cardiovascular and resistance work. Consult your physician or an athletic trainer for a regimen tailored to your needs. Anecdotal evidence from athletes shows Winstrol works best in conjunction with hard training by allowing the body to recover better. A 1990s study at the respiratory division of the Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, showed Winstrol and exercise made an effective combination in people with respiratory illnesses. The study tested the effectiveness of anabolic steroid use on undernourished individuals with chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder. Over 27 weeks, subjects received 12mg of stanozolol daily while performing inspiratory muscle exercises such as running, cycling and swimming. Nine of 10 subjects who received the steroids gained weight and showed increases in lean muscle mass and arm and thigh circumference. Members of a control group who did the exercises but received placebos lost weight. The study found no side effects from this dose of steroids.
- Take one dose according to the label with a full glass of water.
- Over 27 weeks, subjects received 12mg of stanozolol daily while performing inspiratory muscle exercises such as running, cycling and swimming.
Watch for side effects such as light-coloured stools, dark urine, abdominal pain, fatigue and yellowing of the skin or eyes. These are symptoms of liver damage, which can occur in people who use or abuse Winstrol. Furthermore, a 1990s study conducted by the Department of Neurology at Wayne State University in Detroit indicated that stanozolol induced skeletal muscle cell death. Skeletal muscle cells damaged by stanozolol showed pathological features of apoptosis, a process of cell self-destruction that normally does not occur in differentiated skeletal muscle.
- Chest Journal: "The influence of 6 months of oral anabolic steroids on body mass and respiratory muscles in undernourished COPD patients"; I. Ferreira et al. 1998
- Journal of Neuroscience Research: "Anabolic steroids induce injury and apoptosis of differentiated skeletal muscle"; S. Abu-Shakra et al. 1997