How to identify symptoms of high prolactin levels
High Prolactin levels can be found in both males and females. Usually, this can be found in women that are producing a large amount of milk for pregnancy or enlarged glands in preparation for breastfeeding.
It is basically a problem with the hormones in your body that can affect the way you may get pregnant or menstruation issues. When your hormones are imbalanced, it can cause dire consequences to your body. If you feel you may be suffering from high Prolactin levels, there are some symptoms that you may be able to identify with.
Watch for signs of menstruation. If you are experiencing short periods or if they disappear at all, you may be suffering from high Prolactin levels.
- High Prolactin levels can be found in both males and females.
- If you are experiencing short periods or if they disappear at all, you may be suffering from high Prolactin levels.
Look for signs of producing milk. This could be your breast glands are becoming larger or your nipples may become sore. This should not occur unless you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Signs of painful sex or lowered sex drive may also be a symptom of high Prolactin levels. Women with these problems may need to see a doctor to determine what is causing the problem. Other conditions may be in affect if this is happening.
Notice signs of lowered sex drive or if you are impotent. As stated previously, men can experience high Prolactin levels as well. It is more difficult to understand the symptoms in males. They may put off seeing a doctor about their problems. Before a male may decide to go to a health care provide, they may experience headaches or difficulty in their eye sight.
- Look for signs of producing milk.
- They may put off seeing a doctor about their problems.
- The symptoms can affect both men and women. If abnormal issues occur, it is best to see a doctor right away.
- The tests for high Prolactin levels are simple.
- Treatment for this condition should be fairly simple.
Randall Shatto is a professional writer with 10 years of experience. Shatto maintains a focus in internet freelance ghost writing. His expertise includes medical writing, college paper composition and SEO-rich content writing. With only a high school education, Shatto's opportunities continue to grow. Shatto resides in the beautiful state of Oregon.