Canceling a PayPal account simply requires logging into the site, clicking on "My Account," going to the "Profile" tab, clicking the "Cancel Account" button and confirming the cancellation. with help from a verified PayPal Business member in this free video on shopping online.
Hi I'm Ronald Chase, owner of Express Auctions in Pahrump, Nevada. To cancel your Paypal account you need to log in to Paypal, click on my account, click on the profile tab and click on the cancel account button. If there is any outstanding transactions, you will not be able to close your account. If there is no outstanding actions, just confirm the cancellation and your account is closed. They will not ask you if you have any transactions because you can see them for yourself in your my account settings, you can see them in the, in your history so if you just look in your history and if you see that you have paid someone three days ago and it has not cleared yet then your account will not be able to be closed or if you have drawn money in your bank account today and it hasn't settled yet then you can't close your account. It closes immediately if you have no outstanding transactions. If you have a pending payment or a pending withdrawal then you cannot close your account until those transactions have been settled, so just a couple days at the most.
- How to Transfer Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Add Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Credit a PayPal Account
- How to Create a PayPal Checking Account
- How to Verify a Bank Account for PayPal
- How to Upgrade a PayPal Account
- How to Change a PayPal Account
- How to Get a PayPal Account
- How to Cancel a PayPal Account
- How to Get Money Out of Your PayPal Account