At home, the easiest way to clean an HP cartridge is with hot water and rubbing alcohol. Find out how ultrasonic cleaners can be used to manually clean ink-jet cartridges with help from an employee of an ink-filling station in this free video on HP printer cartridges.
Hi! This is Taylor talking about HP cartridges and today we are going to discuss how to manually clean a HP cartridge. At home the easiest way to clean an HP cartridge is with hot water and rubbing alcohol. You can submerge the print cartridge about a quarter to half way into the hot water to clean the print head. There are many other ways which we offer that do a better job at cleaning your print cartridge. The best way that we found to clean a HP cartridge print head is to put it into hot water and an ultrasonic cleaner. The ultrasonic cleaner sends the ultrasonic waves taking out any of the clogged items. Two other methods used to de-clog an HP cartridge are number 1 the vacuum and also a centrifuge. Each method is equally effective depending on the severity of the clog.
- Installing HP Printer Cartridges in the HP All-In-One Printer
- How to Automatically Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridge C9396a
- How to Change Ink Cartridges on the HP All-In-One Printer
- Removing HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Check the Ink Level on an HP Ink-Jet Printer
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridges
- How to Refill HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Clean HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Manually Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge