Put a duvet cover on easily by laying out the duvet cover with the bottom facing up, putting the comforter half way in the cover, and matching up the corners of the comforter with the cover. Shake out the comforter and duvet cover once it is put together completely with advice from a professional cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and I'm going to show you how to put a duvet cover on easily. You want to lay your cover out with the bottom of the duvet cover facing up. You can see this is where the opening is. Get your comforter and just put it a little ways inside this duvet cover. You know, try to stuff it in there about halfway, I guess. Keep up with where the corner is. I can feel and tell that the corner is right there. And you want to find the top corner of the duvet cover, match it up with the corner of the comforter, and you've done that side. Do the same thing with the other side. You just want to match up these two corners. See. It's just like putting a gigantic pillow in a pillowcase. Think of it like that. Once you have your corners matched up, you want to shake it out, and this will help even your duvet cover out with your comforter. You can stuff your comforter in the bottom part. And then button this part. Do that all the way across, obviously. And it's not that difficult. And you've got it on. I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and that is how you put a duvet cover on easily.
- How to Clean Pillows
- How to Clean Wood Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Remove Dry Erase Marker From Clothing
- How to Clean Vinyl Floors
- How to Clean Window Screens
- How to Clean Pet Urine Out of Wood Floors
- How to Get Rid of Black Mold on Clothes
- How to Remove Heavy Tarnish From Brass
- How to Remove Mildew From Grout
- How to Remove Hair Dye Stains
- How to Remove Blueberry Stains
- How to Remove Calcium Deposits From a Shower Head
- How to Put a Duvet Cover on Easily