Learn how to sign telephone, book, radio, car, and story with American Sign Language (ASL) tips in this free online sign language video tutorial clip.
today we're going to be learning some basic signs, words, phrases in sign language. In this clip, we're going to learn the words telephone, book, radio, car, and story. Let's start off with telephone. Telephone, take the letter Y, this is the letter Y, and put it to your ear like you were talking on the telephone. Telephone. Telephone. Book is like you're going to open the pages of a book. Book. Book. Perhaps you're looking of a telephone book. Telephone. Book. Radio. You want to take the letter R of your alphabet and start at your side and go to your ear like you were listening or you wanted to hear the radio, or where is the radio. Radio. Radio. Radio. Car. Pretend you have an automobile steering wheel and you're going to steer that wheel. Car. Car. Story. Story; you want to go like this and actually you're going to interlink your hands. Story. What you're trying to do is if you were reading a book would you tell me a story is your lengthening. It looks like it's lengthening, so it's many phrases or sentences. It's a story. Story. Perhaps you want a bedtime story.
- How to Sign the Weather in Sign Language
- How to Sign Colors in Sign Language
- Food & Beverages in Sign Language
- Cleaning Phrases in Sign Language
- Family Words in Sign Language
- How Sign Pronouns in Sign Language
- Basic Sign Language for Telephone, Book, Radio
- How to Sign Common Phrases in Sign Language
- How to Sign Common Phrases & Words in Sign Language
- How to Sign Common Everyday Words in Sign Language