Learn how to sign TV, ball, candy, yes, no, play, and jacket with American Sign Language (ASL) tips in this free online sign language video tutorial clip.
today we're going to be learning some basic signs, words, phrases in sign language. In this clip, we're going to learn the words TV, ball, candy, play, yes and no, two very important words, and jacket. Let's start off with TV. Again, we're going back to the alphabet. You're probably sick of hearing me say that, but you need to know your alphabet. That's the basics for all words in sign language. TV. We want the letter T, T, and we go to V. TV. TV. Very simple, you can see where we're going with this. TV. TV. Ball. Very simple. You just want to form your hands in the shape of a ball. Ball. Would you rather watch TV or play with the ball. Candy. Take your finger like a sweet tooth towards a dimple in your cheek. Candy. Candy. Play. You want to form the letter Y like this with both hands facing each other and you shake the slightly. Play. Play. Play. Perhaps you'd like to play with the ball. Play. Yes and no. Yes. Take the letter S and you want to nod your hand. Yes. Yes. Yes. No. Take your 2 fingers, your index and your middle finger and you want to close them in towards the thumb. No. No. Yes. No. Finally, if you're going outside you'll want to put on your jacket. It's much like you're running your hands down the sides of your jacket. Jacket. Jacket.
- How to Sign the Weather in Sign Language
- How to Sign Colors in Sign Language
- Food & Beverages in Sign Language
- Family Words in Sign Language
- Cleaning Phrases in Sign Language
- How Sign Pronouns in Sign Language
- Basic Sign Language for Telephone, Book, Radio
- How to Sign Common Phrases in Sign Language
- How to Sign Common Phrases & Words in Sign Language
- How to Sign Common Everyday Words in Sign Language