Learn how to sign please, easy, help, lazy, and idea with American Sign Language (ASL) tips in this free online sign language video tutorial clip.
today we're going to be learning some basic signs, words, phrases in sign language. In this clip, we're going to learn the words please, easy, help, lazy, and idea. Let's first start off with please. Please. You want to take your hand, have it flat, and go in a circular motion around your chest. Please. Let's add in thank you. Thank you. Like you're almost kissing someone goodbye. Thank you. Please and thank you. Please and thank you. Well that was easy. Easy. You want to take your 2 hands and you gently tap them. Keep your hand fairly loose and slightly bent. Easy. Easy. Like you didn't even get your hands dirty. Easy. Easy. Easy. This is again where facial expression and body language are very important. Help. Take your hand flat, make a little fist like this, and push up like you're almost helping someone up. Help. Help. Lazy. Again, knowing your alphabet is very important. Form the letter L and put it over here. Lazy. Lazy. Lazy. Now, for idea, again, knowing the alphabet very important. Take the letter I like this, I for idea, and put it to your temple and move forward like you've had a great idea. Idea. Idea. Idea.
- How to Sign the Weather in Sign Language
- How to Sign Colors in Sign Language
- Food & Beverages in Sign Language
- Family Words in Sign Language
- Cleaning Phrases in Sign Language
- How Sign Pronouns in Sign Language
- Basic Sign Language for Telephone, Book, Radio
- How to Sign Common Phrases in Sign Language
- How to Sign Common Phrases & Words in Sign Language
- How to Sign Common Everyday Words in Sign Language