Use steam engine exercises to work out the heart. Learn how to do cardiovascular exercises in this free training video.
Hello I'm Kyle Brayer, your next cardio workout for your in home training session will be steam engines. Steam engines is great because it's going to work your upper abs, your lower abs, your obliques, it'll work your quads, and also work your cardio. You're going to start with your feet shoulder width apart, your hands behind your head, you're going to bring your left knee up as high as you can and across your body and then bring your right elbow down. So it'll look like this and then alternate, so your right knee up left elbow down. To the front. Then as you get a little quicker the movement will be a little faster so it'll look like this. This is almost like a standing crunch. Still used by the military today, they do them in the Marine Corp and the Army and it's also going to get your heart rate up. You can add in some jumping jacks in between but again the steam engines to the side. When you get real good you can do it doubles. To the front. So again you're working those obliques really well, working the abdominal region, and you're working your heart. So that's steam engines.
- How to Do Squat Thrust Exercises
- Cool Down Stretches for Cardio Exercises
- How to Do Roll Up Exercises
- How to Do Squat Uppercut Combo Exercises
- How to Do Side Hop Exercises
- How to Do Yoga Combo Exercises
- How to Do Steam Engine Exercises
- How to Do Mountain Climber Exercises
- How to Do Jumping Jacks
- Warm Up Stretches for Cardio Workouts