Listening to the hammer and nail are great practice aids. Learn all the details about this golf technique in this free video clip on golf tips.
In this segment I'm going to talk about a training aide. And that, basically, is what we have right here. This training aide. Because if you could get a board, a nail, and a hammer, I had a friend make this. He drilled a hole, we put in a steel shaft, he epoxies it in. This is a great training aide. Even if you don't take a big swing to truly get the feel of hitting that nail straight in. This is probably the A-one training aide. The board, the nail, and the hammer. And you'd be surprised the things you learn just with that small swing. It's amazing what you can learn. So, whether you use this type of a training aide, maybe you could get...there's a wall somewhere and you just do it with a small hammer. But, the more nails that you see, the more realistic you make it with the hammer and nail, the easier it is to visualize when you're actually on the course. "Now, if you want to buy this board, this nail, and this hammer, signed by Jay Golden, he'll write his name right on the board! And don't put away your credit card yet, because..." Get the board, and the nail, and the hammer and you're going to improve with this training aide.
- Using Straws as Golf Aids
- Tips on Asking Golf Swing Questions
- Using the Golf Ball for Help
- How to Control Your Golf Swing
- Using Golf Swing Aids
- Stabilizing Your Head in Golf
- Listening to the Golf Ball
- How to Reduce Pressure in Golf
- Golf Practicing Tips
- How to Choose a Golf Club
- Hitting Low Hammer Golf Shots
- Why Long Golf Clubs are Hard to Hit
- Follow Through of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Down Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Release of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Impact of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Back Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Takeaway of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Golf Ball Position for Hammer Swing
- The Hammer Golf Grip
- Concept of the Hammer Golf Swing
- What is the Hammer Golf Swing?