How should you choose a golf club? Learn all the details about this golf technique in this free video clip on golf tips.
In this segment I'm going to explain how the hammer swing can help you select clubs when you're between two clubs. I'm sure that many times you're in a situation where you don't know if you should use one club and swing hard or use a less of an angle club, a stronger club, and hit it easy. For example, you're a certain distance, 140 yards, 150 yards, and you don't know if you should swing hard at an 8 iron or easy with a 7 iron. The hammer swing, and you probably know the answer already, makes this very clear and easier to do. Because, we know that it's more difficult to hit a nail straight in with a bigger, harder swing than it is with a shorter, easier swing. So, if you're between clubs, let's say you're not sure if it's an 8 iron or a 7 iron. Would you take that 8 iron, look at that nail and hit that nail in super hard? Or, would you take a 7 iron and take less of a swing? You see that nail and you want to hit that nail in easier. Which one is easier to do? Obviously, if a carpenter had a chance to hit in a nail, would he rather go like this, or like this? It's always easier with a smaller swing. The hammer swing clears that up very easily. If you're between clubs and you're using the hammer swing, go with the longer club and swing easy when you're in between two clubs on the course.
- Using Straws as Golf Aids
- Tips on Asking Golf Swing Questions
- How to Control Your Golf Swing
- Using Golf Swing Aids
- Using the Golf Ball for Help
- Stabilizing Your Head in Golf
- Listening to the Golf Ball
- How to Reduce Pressure in Golf
- Golf Practicing Tips
- How to Choose a Golf Club
- Hitting Low Hammer Golf Shots
- Follow Through of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Why Long Golf Clubs are Hard to Hit
- Down Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Impact of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Release of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Takeaway of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Back Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- The Hammer Golf Grip
- Golf Ball Position for Hammer Swing
- Concept of the Hammer Golf Swing
- What is the Hammer Golf Swing?