The down swing in a golf swing is important. Learn all the details about this golf technique in this free video clip on golf tips.
The down swing is tremendously important in golf because that's pretty much what's going to hit the ball. The angle that you come into the down swing, the swing plane, is the direction that the ball is going to go. Once again, there are many theories on the down swing. Coming from the inside and turning it over. Swinging outside-in to hit a fade. Different swing thoughts of trying to hit a straight ball. But, if you try to hit that nail straight into a wall it will create a natural down swing. Will a carpenter think of, "Well, I want to try to come from the inside..." no. He looks at the nail, bang, bang, and that is creating the down swing. The nail is creating the down swing. Zing. Zing. Zing. And it's the same with the golf club. The more clearly you can visualize that nail and try to bang it straight, as opposed to other thoughts related to your hands, your arms, your body. You see the nail. And that will naturally create the hammer down swing. See the nail. It's going to create your down swing.
- Using Straws as Golf Aids
- Tips on Asking Golf Swing Questions
- Using the Golf Ball for Help
- How to Control Your Golf Swing
- Using Golf Swing Aids
- Stabilizing Your Head in Golf
- Listening to the Golf Ball
- How to Reduce Pressure in Golf
- Golf Practicing Tips
- How to Choose a Golf Club
- Hitting Low Hammer Golf Shots
- Why Long Golf Clubs are Hard to Hit
- Follow Through of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Down Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Release of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Impact of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Back Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Takeaway of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Golf Ball Position for Hammer Swing
- The Hammer Golf Grip
- Concept of the Hammer Golf Swing
- What is the Hammer Golf Swing?