Check with your doctor before starting any exercise routine. Learn about health precautions to take before doing gymnastics in this free online gymnastics and tumbling video lesson.
As a safety precaution it's always advisory to check with your doctor before any type of exercise. Go to your local gym and check with an instructor there who's trained, who can help you out with all of your tumbling. Now I'm an expert at cartwheels and I'm going to show you today on how to do the perfect cartwheel.
- Flexibility & Strength in Gymnastics
- Transitioning to Gymnastics From Other Sports
- What Age to Put Children in Gymnastics
- Who Can Do Gymnastics?
- How to Do an Aerial Cartwheel
- How to Do a Dive Cartwheel
- Finishing the Perfect Cartwheel
- How to Do a Cartwheel
- Leg Stretches for Gymnastics
- Arm Stretches for Gymnastics
- Precautions for Gymnasts