Hi I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to clean dog hair from your carpet. There is only one way to clean dog hair from your carpet and that is with a vacuum. If you have enough money to go buy a fancy fluffy Brison Frise or any other kind of dog like that that are hypoallergenic and don't shed then you are not going to have this problem but if you are like me and you'd rather go pick up a mutt from the animal shelter because they are the best doggies you're going to have a shedding issue, not a problem, it depends on how much time and effort you put into it. If you keep your vacuum, and this is what I have found. If you keep your vacuum close to your living room or in a central part of your house you are more likely to vacuum your house more often. If you have a pet that sheds a lot or people are making comments about the dog hair or cat hair in your house then you probably need to think about vacuuming more often. I would say do it every day or every other day. I try to vacuum my house every day, sometimes it doesn't happen like that so just do it as often as you can. If you're vacuuming two, three, four times a day that's a little bit over board, relax a little and just realize that it's worth it. You can buy vacuums like this, this is especially made for pet hair. This was a couple hundred dollars but not as expensive as the Dison Animal Upright but I hear that that vacuum is excellent also. This one was just more in my budget and my price range. It works excellent. I like that it is fabulous and I can empty it out as often as I want and it has this attachment that is good for furniture and you can stick it on and turn it on. You can put it right back together and then you're ready to vacuum your floor. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you remove dog hair from carpet.
- How to Clean Urine Out of a Mattress
- How to Clean Dog Hair From Carpet
- How to Clean Electric Stove Tops
- How to Clean Flat Wall Paint
- How to Clean Tarnished Sterling Silver
- How to Clean Toilet Stains
- How to Clean Real Wood Floors
- How to Clean Your Sofa Cushions
- How to Clean Nicotine Off of Walls
- How to Clean White Film From Glass
- How Do You Remove Rust From Cast-Iron Cookware?
- How to Clean a Silk Lampshade
- How Do You Clean Mold From Wood Furniture?
- How to Clean Laminated Wood Floors