With origami, the art of paper folding, you don't need tape to create interesting shapes from paper. An origami sniper bullet can be made with just a few basic folds. You can use origami paper for this craft, but construction or printer paper also works well. For a more realistic-looking sniper bullet, use gun metal grey paper.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- 3 pieces of paper
Cut one paper into a 6-by-6-inch square.
Fold the square in half. You should have a long rectangle.
Put one end of the rectangle into the fold of the other end of the rectangle. This creates a tube.
Cut another piece of paper into a circle 2 inches in diameter.
Roll the circle into a cone and stuff it inside the tube so just the point sticks out. The tube holds the cone so it doesn't unravel.
Cut three 1/2-inch gashes on the bottom of the bullet.
Fold the cuts in so they create a flat bottom for your bullet.
Fold the last piece of paper into a tube and hold it in one hand.
Place your paper bullet into the tube and blow into one end to "shoot" your paper sniper bullet.
Tips and warnings
- Decorate your papers with pens or markers before you start folding to give them a bright and colourful look.
- Even though your bullet is paper, do not shoot it at anyone's face. The point may cause eye injury.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for