Personal MP3 players allow listeners to move to the beat of their own soundtrack. Being an electrical device, most MP3 players are limited to terrestrial activity. The Speedo Aquabeat is a waterproof MP3 player that allows users to listen to music while swimming or engaging in other water-based activities. The Aquabeat comes with waterproof earphones, multiple earbuds, a playlist editor CD, a USB cable, an audio extension cable and a carrying bag.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Charge the Aquabeat completely before use. To charge the unit, connect the unit to a PC using the USB cable. It may take two hours to charge fully. The LED glows green when fully charged.
Load music onto the MP3 player using the proprietary interface on your PC. According to TopTenReveiws.com, the Aquabeat is compatible with iTunes, Windows Media Player, Mac and PC.
Connect the waterproof earphones to the MP3 player. Place the earphones in your ears.
Press and hold down the fast-forward button located on the front of the device, on the opposite end as the earphone jack. According to the instruction manual, you will hear a "beep" and your music will begin to play.
Power down the MP3 player by pressing and holding the rewind button. The rewind button sits just below the earphone jack. Alternatively, the MP3 player turns off automatically if your remove the earphones.
Tips and warnings
- The back of the MP3 player has a slotted-loop that listeners can use to attach the device to a pair of swimming goggles or swimsuit straps. If the user wanted to wear the MP3 player on her goggles, for example, she could simply slide the goggle strap into the slotted loop. Additionally, Speedo sells a sports armband for the Aquabeat that you can wear on your arm or wrist.
- Read the manual carefully and inspect the device before use. Any damage to the device could cause electrical shock or fire.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for