The anime series "One Piece" stars Monkey D. Luffy, a young pirate who one day hopes to earn the title of "Pirate King." Although Luffy is a kind character who only searches for legendary treasure, pirates are outlaws in the "One Piece" universe. Luffy and his companions have bounties on their heads. No matter where they go, they see wanted posters with their faces on them -- with ever-increasing bounties. Make the "One Piece" wanted poster yourself for fun decor. You can use an image of a fictional character, a friend or yourself.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Visit a wanted poster generator website. Upload the image you want to use of the "wanted criminal" from your hard drive in the "Select Your Picture" box.
Enter the criminal's name, the bounty and the crime. Select large or small text.
Click on "Make Wanted Poster." The generator will automatically shade your image and format the poster. Right click on the generated poster image and select "Save As."
Download a fan-made "One Piece" wanted poster preset. Open the preset with a photo-editing program.
Insert your image as a bottom layer. Unlock layers in the image and select "bottom layer" after you insert your image.
Create a text layer in the Vani font and type the name of your "criminal." Drag the text below the "Dead or Alive" preset text.
Create a second text layer in the Vrinda font and type the reward for the "criminal." Drag this text file below the name of your "criminal."
Save the poster. Go to "File" and select "Save As."
More Accurate Version
Tips and warnings
- The simplified version of the wanted poster is not the actual "One Piece" design. However, if you add an anime-style picture, it will look similar.
- Do not make a "One Piece" wanted poster of another person without his or her permission. Do not use someone else's original art without permission.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for