Standing tanning beds are quickly becoming the choice for tanning customers. In a standing tanning bed you tan more evenly, due to not having pressure points while lying down. You can control the evenness of the tan by moving your body to expose more surface area to the lights. Standing tanning beds are also more hygienic because none of your skin touches the bed surface. If used properly, a standing tanning bed can produce a more even and faster tanning experience.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Hair clip
- Skin cream
Cleanse your skin thoroughly before tanning to remove as much dead skin as possible.
Moisturise your skin with a good skin cream.
If you have long hair, secure it on top of your head to eliminate tan lines around the neck.
Put on your goggles.
Stand in the centre of the tanning booth. Grab the bars at the top with your hands to raise your arms and even the tanning surface.
When you are done tanning, use a skin cream to moisturise again.
Tips and warnings
- State guidelines are in place to prevent over-tanning by requiring specific wait times between sessions. Check with your salon to find out what your state requires.
- Tanning sessions in standing vertical beds take less time than standard horizontal beds.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for