Newspaper stock is an uncoated, coarse paper made from wood pulp. It is a thin stock of paper that makes it an ideal nonbulky paper choice for multipage publications. Create your own newspaper by printing on authentic newspaper stock paper. After a trip to the craft or paper supply store, you'll be ready to print your news at home.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Newspaper stock or newsprint paper
Pull up the document you would like to print.
Empty the printer paper tray.
Separate a stack of newspaper stock paper before inserting it by fanning it out so it does not stick together. Fill the tray the paper. Due to the thinness of the paper stock, do not fill the tray to capacity or it may stick together and jam the printer.
Print your document as you would usually do according to the computer program and printer instructions.
Tips and warnings
- Newpaper stock paper is a non-archival paper. It will yellow after time so you will not want to use the paper for documents that will need to be kept for an extended length of time.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for