The Visiq Foot Spa helps you to relax after a hard day at work. You will find that this spa is convenient to use in your bathroom, bedroom or any part of your house. Not only will it help you relax, but its massaging action will help soothe tired muscles, aches and pains. Use the Visiq Foot Spa if you have been on your feet all day, or if you have foot problems.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Bath towel
- Epson salt or bath salt (optional)
Fill the Visiq Foot Spa with warm water to the line in the basin. Check the water to see if it is steaming. The water should be tepid, not hot.
Add a 1/2 cup of Epson salt or bath salt to the water, if desire.
Place a bath towel underneath the Visiq Foot Spa. This will prevent splashing on your floor or carpet.
Plug the power cord of the unit into a wall outlet.
Turn the knob on the foot spa to the setting you want. Turn the knob to turn on the device and the massaging action. Settings include low, medium and high.
Sit comfortably in a chair. Place your feet into the foot spa, one at a time. Relax your body and feet for 15 minutes.
Tips and warnings
- Install one of the three massager attachments in the centre of the foot spa. These attachments are additional massagers for your feet.
- Make sure the power cord is away from any water.
- Never stand in the foot spa.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for