Sealing outdoor plywood keeps it from rotting and peeling and reduces its chances of mould and mildew. A water-resistant sealer takes only a few minutes to apply but needs to dry for several days. Plan for this drying time. Plywood is a flexible wood material with a variety of uses, from simple household projects to major construction tasks.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Dust sheet
- Latex gloves
- Water-resistant sealer
- Thick-bristled paintbrush
Set the plywood on the dust sheet. Put on the gloves.
Wipe any dust from the plywood with a rag.
Dip the paintbrush in the sealer. Brush the sealer onto the plywood, starting with the edges and moving inward to the surface.
Let the treated plywood dry for three days.
Tips and warnings
- If you get any of the sealer on your skin, wash it off immediately.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for