When Sony released the Sony Ericsson Satio back in late 2009, several mobile sites praised the handset for its powerful 12-megapixel autofocus camera with xenon flash. It has a resistive touch screen that measures 3.5 inches along with GPS and Wi-Fi support. The Satio runs the Symbian OS 9.4 operating system with Sony's customised home screen to separate itself from other Symbian devices. If ever you have a problem with certain phone functions, perform a master reset using the same code that you use to reset other Symbian phones.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Go to your Satio home screen and tap "Dialler."
Press the following keys, excluding the period, in sequence: *#7370#.
Tap the "Yes" option and enter your lock code. Tap the "OK" button to proceed with the master reset.
Tips and warnings
- If you do not know the lock code, try the default option, which is 0000.
- The hard or master reset function deletes all of your user data and settings, so make sure you back up any important data, contacts or messages before you perform these steps.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for