NikePlus is an advanced pedometer that interacts with either an iPod or a Nike sports band. As a person walks or runs, the date, time, distance, pace and calories burnt are recorded on either the iPod or the USB portion of the sports band. After the run the information is uploaded into a computer. The data can be used to set goals and monitor physical activity. There appears to be a slight glitch with the software, though. Many people are noticing that an incorrect date stamp is being assigned to their walks or runs. It's not possible to correct the date without contacting NikePlus directly.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- NikePlus sensor
- iPod or watchband
Open NikePlus.com and enter your login information using your e-mail address and password.
Click "Runs" under the "Nike+" tab. A bar graph of your running data in orange bars should appear.
Make a note of the incorrect information that needs to be adjusted. You will need to know the incorrect date and time.
Click on the "Forums" tab under the "Nike+" tab.
Enter "Date stamp correction" in the "Search" field to the right of the screen.
Click "Reply" to the right of any of the postings by other runners. A new screen will appear titled, "Post Message: Reply" in e-mail format. In the message field, explain your problem with the time stamp. It must be fixed internally. It can't be done by a user.
Indicate in the message what the incorrect date and time is. If you have several, it's best to just send one request. Let NikePlus know what the correct data should be. Also indicate your username on NikePlus. Do not include your e-mail address.
Click "Post Message" when you are satisfied with the message you have drafted. Your message will be sent.
Tips and warnings
- There is also the option of sending a direct message to NikePlus in their section titled "Direct Message" though it's not recommended. Several users in the forum report having difficulty while most users using the forum report very positive results.
- Another alternative to using the forum is to contact NikePlus directly by phone or e-mail. The phone number is 800.379.6453 between 7:00 a.m. and 3:50 p.m. PDT or e-mailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for