Orange is a UK-based mobile communications company founded in 1994. Today, Orange serves more than 130 million people and offers a variety of services, including mobile phone coverage. Orange's mobile coverage includes monthly plans as well as pay-as-you-go plans. Once you've received your Orange mobile phone, head over to Orange's website to register and activate it. Activation is quick and can be done completely online.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Navigate to Orange's phone registration page at youraccount.orange.co.uk/sss/jfn?entry=paygreg.
Enter your Orange mobile number in the input field provided. Alternatively, click the "I don't have my Orange mobile number" link to input your phone's SIM card number instead.
Press "Next" and follow the onscreen prompts to finish your Orange phone registration.
Tips and warnings
- Have your phone handy, as Orange may need to send you a text message as part of the registration process. Also, have your packaging and SIM card nearby to provide any needed information.
- Visually impaired users or those who are unable to read text messages should call 0800 0790006 to speak with an Orange representative.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for