When you use apple cider vinegar for mouthwash, the cider must be diluted with a lot of water. This is because although the acid in the vinegar will clean your mouth and teeth, it can damage the enamel on your teeth if the concentration is too strong. Use the mouthwash once per day, and after using a mouthful of it, rinse your mouth out with water to ensure all the vinegar has been washed away.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 236ml. glass
Put 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar in an 236ml. glass.
Fill the glass with water.
Stir the water and apple cider vinegar with a tablespoon.
Tips and warnings
- To make the mouthwash taste a little more pleasant, you can mix 1 or 2 drops of an essential oil like peppermint or spearmint with the water and apple cider vinegar.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for