If you frequently buy or sell items on eBay, you may benefit from adding the eBay toolbar to your Internet browser. The eBay toolbar lets you search eBay auctions no matter what page you are viewing in your browser, and provides easy access to My eBay, where you can view auctions and listings that you have created and those you are watching or bidding on.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
Open Internet Explorer, type "pages.ebay.com/ebay_toolbar" in the address bar and press the "Enter" key.
Click the "Download Now" button on the page.
Click "Run" to begin installing the toolbar on your computer.
Click "I Agree" to confirm that you agree with the terms of using the eBay toolbar.
Click "Finish" once the toolbar is done installing. Restart Internet Explorer to see the eBay toolbar.
Tips and warnings
- To hide the eBay toolbar after it is installed, right-click the toolbar and uncheck "eBay Toolbar." To completely uninstall it, click "Options" and "Uninstall Toolbar" from the drop-down menu.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for