Ribbons and badges are a part of any child's sporting activities, but what do you do with them? Most are tossed in drawers or get pinned on the wall. There are many other ways to display these ribbons and badges. Purchased display cases can be costly, so try making your own. A picture frame and some cork board is all you really need.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Pre-made frame
Remove the original back from the pre-made frame.
Using the original back as a template, cut a piece of corkboard to fit the pre-made frame.
Using the original pre-made frame's holders, place the corkboard into the pre-made frame and secure.
Using thumbtacks, pin the ribbons to the corkboard.
Using the pins on the badges, attach them to the corkboard.
Hang the pre-made frame on the wall.
Tips and warnings
- Fancy thumbtacks can be used to make the display more personal. For example, if the ribbons and badges are for a specific sport, find thumbtacks that fit the sport.
- You can use a deep pre-made frame and place glass over the ribbons and badges to keep them from getting dusty.
- Make several frames and create a wall display with them.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for