Wella has been creating hair styling products since the early 1900s. Wella Charm hair colour is a hair dye that comes in a demi-permanent glazing or permanent dye. It can be used with any permanent hair colour and fully covers white or grey hair. Wella Color Charm can also be used to lighten your natural hair colour or to give it highlights. You can mix Wella Color Charm with a Wella Color Charm Creme Developer and get fantastic results.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Paper cups
- Electric kitchen scale
- Wella Color Charm hair colour
- Wella Color Charm hair colour developer
- Latex gloves
- Disposable bowl
- Wooden craft stick
Turn on your kitchen scale. Set a paper cup on the scale and hit the "zero out" button to get the scale to ignore the weight of the cup. The scale should now read zero.
Pour one ounce of Wella Color Charm hair colour into a paper cup. Place another paper cup on the scale and pour in two ounces of Wella Color Charm hair colour developer. Empy both paper cups into a disposable bowl and mix the Wella Color Charm hair colour and the Wella Color Charm hair colour developer with a wooden craft stick.
Test the colour on a strand of hair. If you like the colour, apply the rest of the dye to your hair. When you run out and need to make more, repeat Step 2.
Tips and warnings
- Wear latex or plastic gloves when handling the hair dye to prevent staining your hands.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for