Whether you're printing out e-books or organising a school project, ring binding your own books is a useful and inexpensive practice. Ring binders and hole reinforcement stickers are readily available at local office supply stores. Ring binders come in a variety of sizes, so you can ring bind anything from a picture book to a large novel.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- 3-hole punch
- 3-ring binders
- Hole reinforcement stickers
Line up the papers and hole punch them.
Apply hole reinforcement stickers to each hole on each paper.
Slip the ring binders through the reinforced holes. Choose binders with rings that are an inch bigger in diameter than the height of the stacked pages.
Add a customised cover and a back to complete the book.
Tips and warnings
- Make sure binder rings are at least 1/2-inch larger than the stacked paper.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for