"Epic Duel" is a free online massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that combines elements of turn-based strategy with character customisation common to role-playing. To upgrade an avatar, players use Varium, an organic metal substance that grows much like a plant. Varium can buy new weapons, armour and fighting styles to improve the breadth of your gaming experience, but it also allows players to buy property for their characters, as well as form factions so that friends can join the fight together.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- "Epic Duel" account
Navigate to the "Epic Duel" website (see Resources) with a web browser. While beta testers and players using earlier incarnations of the game could get free Varium while playing, the only sources of new, free Varium are on the official website.
Click the link labelled "Earn Varium Now" near the middle of the page. There are also banners along the sides of the page that redirect to the "Earn Varium Now" page.
Enter your login information at the top of the page. You must be logged in so that Artix Entertainment knows to which account it should add Varium.
Choose an offer from the list of surveys and deals available and follow the instructions to complete it. Sponsors will ask you to create an account on a website, sign up for a free trial or complete a survey. Varium will be added to your account immediately after completing the offer.
Tips and warnings
- Filling out surveys will reward you with Varium, but some sponsors will try to offer more and more surveys. Check your account regularly while completing surveys so that you know when you're done.
- Read the fine print with any offer so that you don't spend money unknowingly.
- Take care when entering your phone number or e-mail address, or have a second one ready so that you don't subject yourself to spam.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for