Founded in 1954, Beko is a Turkish home appliance manufacturer that distributes its products in European and British markets. According to Beko's official website, the company is the "fastest-growing brand in the United Kingdom" and the second-largest appliance manufacturer in Turkey, as of early 2011. Beko offers a popular line of energy-efficient residential dishwashers that are available in both full-size and slimline models. If you have a problem with your Beko dishwasher, you can reset the appliance to clear minor mechanical malfunctions. The process takes just seconds.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Open the door of your Beko dishwasher and lower it as far as it will go. Close the dishwasher door firmly and listen to ensure that you hear the door latch engage. Note that if the latch fails to engage properly you will be unable to select or start a new dishwashing cycle. Troubleshoot or replace faulty door latches to unlock the electronic control panel.
Locate the "Start/Stop" button on the dishwasher control panel. Press and hold the "Start/Stop" button for three seconds to cancel the current dishwashing cycle.
Hold down the "Start/Stop" button for five to seven seconds to reset your dishwasher.
Tips and warnings
- You can also reset your Beko dishwasher from the main electrical service panel in your home; this panel is usually located in the basement, laundry room or garage. Move the circuit breaker switch that supplies electricity to your dishwasher into the "Off" position. Wait five minutes to allow the dishwasher to reset before flipping the switch back to "On" position.
- If your Beko dishwasher requires frequent resets, an underlying mechanical issue may be to blame. Contact Beko customer support for troubleshooting advice or to schedule an appointment for service.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for