Culinare no longer manufactures its Rocket Chef kitchen appliance, a device that allows chefs to make soups, drinks, sauces and ice cream after slicing, dicing, chopping or puréeing all the ingredients. There are many different ways to use the Rocket Chef correctly, depending on your recipe. With some practice of the basic fundamentals, you may be able to replace your blender and food processor with a Rocket Chef, claims Culinare.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Full Rocket Chef assembly, which includes:
- Clear mixing bowl
- Feeder/cover with drive handle
- Plunger with drizzle
- Beater, whisk, and chopper attachments
- Circular blade holder with three blades -- for grater and two sizes of slicer
Place your clear mixing bowl on a counter.
Slide the end of your desired implement -- either the chopper, slicer, beater or whisk -- onto the corresponding end of the mixing bowl's centre stem piece.
Slide this stem/attachment onto the mounting post at the bottom centre of the mixing bowl, being careful when handling any sharp blades. The end with the larger hole and attachment will face down, placing the implement along the bottom of the bowl.
If using the grater or slicer, attach your chosen attachment to the circular blade holder, then connect the stem's larger end directly to the bottom of the mixing bowl first. After the stem is in place, attach the blade holder to the stem, with the attachment facing upward.
Place the cover on top of the centre attachment/stem and bowl. Twist it clockwise until locked in place.
Turn your chosen attachment with the handle on the cover as you push food through the cover's feeder port, with the plunger (necessary for foods like cucumber slices or hard cheeses that are sliced or grated) at the top.
Remove the lid to add items meant to be chopped or blended that are too cumbersome to add through the feeder port.
Tips and warnings
- Use caution when handling the blades. Always use the plunger when grating or slicing, never your fingers.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for