Quinny strollers have release buttons which allow an owner to install and remove the wheel assembly at will. The front and rear wheels come off of each of the strollers Quinny makes. If a wheel gets damaged, you can remove the old one and install a new one. Quinny makes easy-to-use strollers for families with active lifestyles. Each model design provides its users with an ergonomic feel and a modern look.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Flathead screwdriver
Locate the release button or buttons on the wheel axle.
Press the release button or buttons in with your fingers. Some models require the use of a flathead screwdriver.
Pull the rear or front wheel out of the axle socket.
Tips and warnings
- Some models have two release buttons that must be pressed simultaneously before the wheel can be removed.
- Never remove the stroller wheels when a child is in the stroller.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for