Virtual DJ is an audio mixing software designed to stream music live to an audience or even record a music-mix for a party. Another perk to this software is the ability to stream files that are MP4 format. Broadcasting MP4 audio or video files can be done with ease and only requires five minutes to achieve. In no time, your audience will be able to see the MP4 you're projecting.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Virtual DJ Software
Open the Virtual DJ software.
Load the MP4 file into the play-deck.
Choose the "Record" option, then select "Broadcast."
Press "Play" on the MP4 file.
Tips and warnings
- Create a playlist of MP4 files to broadcast beforehand.
- Use samples during your broadcast.
- MP4s with a small file size will broadcast more efficiently and quicker than larger MP4s.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for